Our goal is to improve the livelihoods of the rural poor households living in the Teso sub-region through education, research, marketing of local farmers’ agricultural production and provision of microfinance support, with the goal of community development.
We have the following specific objectives:
- Provide free consultation to local farmers and business to help them develop marketing plans and growth strategies to further their reach and self-sufficiency.
- Study the needs of the local community and find ways to foster rural community development. One such way is our farming, preparing, and marketing of Moringa Oleifera seeds and leaves, as well as other farm and non-farm products that will enhance community development.
- Offer free workshops on finances, banking and savings management, to help residents work with what they have and make informed financial decisions according to their circumstances and needs.
- Improve knowledge and awareness of HIV-AIDS through training and workshops in schools and local community centers.
- Empower local communities with knowledge on rights-based advocacy to fight poverty, as well as increase access to education.
- Promote sustainable environmental protection and management in the local communities in order to manage climate change.
- Liaise with local Government and global contributors to work on programs geared towards nutrition, education, health, and sustainability.
- Stewardship and accountability