TECOMA has in the past established other partnerships of strategic nature which have enabled addressing critical issues in the areas of operation in Teso sub region and with plans to extend to Karamoja sub region. These partnerships include;
- Linkage with government departments especially the health department at the district local governments.
- Collaboration and networking with FairVentures Worldwide, Germany Embassy Advance Afrika and Caritas Switzerland in the Moringa Value chain development project.
- Government Analytical Laboratory(GAL); for quality product tests.
- Uganda National Bureau of Standard (UNBS) for product certification processes.
- Senior Expert Service (SES), Germany; for capacity building
- National Organic Agricultural Movement of Uganda(NOGAMU); for promotion of organic agriculture
- Reducing Post-Harvest Loses and Adding Value(RELOAD); for promotion of value chain development for agricultural production consultations ongoing.
- National Chemo-therapeutic Research Institute (NCRI); for Medicinal Plant Research
- International Leak Detection (ILD) Uganda partners; for capacity building on value chain development for plant products.
- TROCAIRE UGANDA; Carried out research on Youth Land RIGHTS Awareness in Northern Uganda.